The purpose of this article is to help you understand:
- How to connect your provider's bank accounts using Authorize.net
Before you can pay providers via Authorize.net through BookingKoala, you must set up Authorize.net to collect payments and charge customers. Click here to learn more.
Next, you will need to set up and integrate Authorize.net for sending out provider payments. If you have not done so already, click here to follow the step-by-step guide.
Connecting Provider Bank Accounts
Now that you've set up and connected your Authorize.net account, you are ready to begin connecting provider accounts so you can send out their payments.
If you would like your providers to set up their own bank accounts, click here to learn more.
To proceed with connecting a provider's account from the admin dashboard, open your BookingKoala admin dashboard and go to:
Providers > [Provider Name] > Profile > Payment Processor
There will be several boxes to fill out in order to set up the bank account.
- Enter the provider's name exactly as it appears on their bank account.
- Select the account type for their bank account. The options are:
- Business Checking
- Enter the bank account's routing number. Routing numbers are 9 digits long and can be found:
- On the bottom left corner of a check or deposit slip.
- On most mobile banking apps. You can google your bank's name and "Where to find my routing number?".
- On some bank statements. Look for the number near other personal information like your name, address, and account number.
- By calling or visiting your bank. After providing proof of identification and account ownership, most banks will be able to provide the routing number to you.
- Enter the bank account number. Bank account numbers vary in length and can be found:
- On the bottom of a check to the right of the routing number.
- On most mobile banking apps. You can google your bank's name and "Where to find my bank account number?".
- On some bank statements. Look for the number near other personal information like your name, address, and routing number.
- By calling or visiting your bank. After providing proof of identification and account ownership, your banks will be able to provide the account number for you.
Once each component has been entered into the boxes, click the green "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
A green system alert will appear in the top right corner of the page letting you know the account has been connected successfully.
The bank account's routing and account numbers will be partially obscured to protect your provider's information. If you have made a mistake or would like to change the bank account connected to the provider's account, click the yellow "Edit" button.
Provider Payments Logs and Statuses
Once you've sent out payments to the providers in BookingKoala, you can view logs of the payouts in two different sections. Logs for all provider payments are located in the provider Payment Logs. You can also look at a specific provider's paycheck from that provider's Payments tab.
To view logs for all providers, go to Providers > Payment Logs from the left side menu.
There are three different tags to show the status of each payment log.
- Under Review - The payment has been submitted and it awaiting authorization from your account.
- Payment Complete - Your account has finalized the payment and it has been sent to the provider.
- Failed - The payment was unable to be authorized and was not sent to the provider.
To view paychecks sent to a specific provider, go to the provider's dashboard and click on the "Payments" tab at the top of the page.
If you would like your providers to be able to set up or connect their own Stripe account, click here.
To learn how to set up provider payments, click here.
To learn more about sending out provider payments, click here.