In this article, you will learn how to:
- Locate the ABA/routing number for a bank account
Where is the ABA/routing number?
An ABA/routing number is used to specify which financial institution is associated with a bank account. Routing numbers are always 9 digits long and are used to send and receive funds in the United States. In BookingKoala, you may need this number to connect a provider's account to your payment processor for direct deposits.
Routing numbers are 9 digits long and can be found in several places.
- On the bottom left corner of a check.
- On the bottom center or left corner of a deposit slip.
- On most mobile banking apps. The provider can google their bank's name and "Where to find my routing number".
- On some bank statements. The provider should look for a nine-digit number near other personal information like their name, address, and account number.
- By calling or visiting your bank. After providing proof of identification and account ownership, most banks should be able to provide the routing number to you.