The purpose of this article is to help you learn:
- Where to find the reports section
- What information is recorded in your reports
- How to filter reports by date
What are hiring reports?
In addition to the main "Reports" section in your dashboard, there is also a hiring "Reports" section inside the hiring module.
To view it, open the Hiring Module and select Reports from the top menu.
The reports section shows a breakdown of how many prospects have been added, rejected, and onboarded.
- Date Range - Click this to select the date range for the report. The default is set to view all activity in the past 7 days. Click the date range box to open additional options.
You can select results for the last 30 days, last month, last 3 months, last 6 months, and last year. You can also select a custom time frame by selecting a start date and end date from the calendars.
- Prospects - This box will display the total number of prospects added within the selected time frame.
- View All - Click the blue "View all" link to be redirected to the Prospects section.
- Rejected - This box will display the total number of prospects that were rejected within the selected time frame.
- Onboarded -
- This box will display the total number of prospects that were onboarded within the selected time frame.
- Graph Key - New prospects are displayed in green, reject prospects in red, and onboarded prospects in blue.