The purpose of this article is to help you understand:
- How to add a new page to your website
Add a New Page
The BookingKoala Website & Theme Builder allows you to create a complete website for your business by adding as many pages as you need. You can create extra pages to showcase your:
- Social media reviews
- Hiring info
To begin, open the website builder by going to:
Settings > Design Forms & Website > Website Builder & Themes
Click on the orange "Customize Theme" button to open the website and theme editor.
When you first land in the website editor, you will be brought to your Home Page. To add a new page, click the white "Add" button at the top right corner of the menu and select "Page".
A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the Page Title. Click the blue "Save" button to continue.
A green system notification will appear at the top of the screen letting you know the page has been created successfully. You will be redirected to your new page.
Hover over the page preview with your curser to view options to modify the content.
- Edit - Click here to view options for editing the content and appearance of this block.
- Add Section - Click this button to add a new section above or below an existing section.
- Three dots icon - This contains the following options:
- Duplicate - This option will make an exact copy of the selected section and insert it below.
- Delete - This option will permanently delete the section from your page.
- Hide Section - This option will hide the section from your site. Any changes you have made to that block will be retained if you wish to show it again.
When you are finished making edits to your page, please be sure to click the "Save" button to save your changes to the backend, or "Save & Publish" to push your changes live to your site.