The purpose of this article is to help you learn:
- How a customer can add a tip to their booking
Before You Begin
In order for customers to leave tips or pay parking expenses for your providers, you will need to enable these for your booking form.
Click here to learn how to set up tips and parking fees, including how to enable automatic tip notifications.
How Customers Can Add a Tip
Customers can add a tip through the BookingKoala in several different ways.
- If you have enabled the tip or parking section to display on the customer front-end, this will allow new customers to add a tip when they are filling out the booking form for the first time.
- If you have enabled the tip or parking section to display on the customer back-end, this will allow existing customers to add a tip when creating or editing an upcoming booking from their customer dashboard.
- If you have enabled automatic tip notifications, customers can click on the "Go to Dashboard" link to log in and add a tip under the "Past Appointments" section.
- Customers can log in to their dashboard, click on "Previous Appointments", and then click the green "Add Tip" button.